Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well I guess I have to post something regarding the recent commotion. Only last night, for a moment I felt very happy for us and then in a flash, just like the unpredictablity of the wind, things turn in the other direction.

Okay I know that we we first set up this blog, it was purely out of fun. We said we would exagerate all the bad things that has been going on in our team.

However I hope that we are not over doing it. There should not be finger pointing and blaming to be done here. Pls present your blog in a fashion that is not provocating, esp to our own team mates. And pls do not emphasize on the word quitting or leaving. Said once is ok, but repeatedly, it will give ppl the wrong msg. We kept saying that we should be more "TEAMED". So why mention such a negative thing such as quitting?

If you want to, pls give contructive suggestions as a team, and not aim at a specific person.

I guess by now you should know who I am refering to. It is you Na Mor. Once again I would like to say and acknowlegde that you had been really great to the team, a "loyal servant" of the team. Your starting pt is always for the good of the team. We all know that. We love you so much for being here for us.

As much as we love you, but it has been seen often that your words are often too insensitive and provocating. Just think back to the times of the msn grp war with our fellow Gunners. It was also due to the wrong choice and tone of words. This time round, you only joined not too long, ( only 2 posts ) and yet you are again starting up a little war. This time amongst ourselves. I hope you can be more selective of the words and arrowing you used.

"Na Mor, I tink you know wat I am trying to say here. Once again I want to say to you is that I am not aiming you. We have been around together for so long le, no need for me to elaborate ba. I still love you man, my ex Gay partner."

No comments: