Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sweat, Blood and Tears

Almost 2 weeks past since we got champions of cheerobics 2008. Beginning to miss trainings, the kind of "hell" that we have been through and survived, 6 hours everyday, 5 times a week for 3 months...
Winning cheerobics really did not come easy and everyone in the team had to sacrifice and paid a huge price for it. (Not to mention all the sinseh and medication costs.)

I would also like to applause all the teams out there that had trained hard too. I know to some it does feel bad and sour and you felt that your efforts are not rewarded. I can sympathize with you all, afterall having been through 5 cheerobics, and tasting defeat before, I understood how it felt. I also know that it can give you more motivation and reason to work harder, dont't give up.

We do not know how hard others trained, but I believed that we trained at least as hard or much harder than all teams out there. And one thing that we know for sure is that we really did put all our dedication in training, juggling with school, work, family, friends and enduring through the endless injuries. The championship winning routine is bought back with all of our sweat, blood and tears.... We truely deserved to be where we are now.

Lets all re-live the moment while it is still fresh in our minds.



P.S: Don't try this at home!!! All personals featured in this video are highly trained professionals, who dedicated their lives to fully understand and handle the risks involved. Failure to heed the advice at your own risk...

No comments: