Decided to contribute to this blog in its bid to set a new record
However for me, i'll probably won't study that much, maybe 10% more.
Spent more time at home watching tv.
There isn't much to do when you are outside
either. Eat, watch movie, once a while go sentosa.
I will probably do a part time job as well since i'm so bo liao in sch most
of the time. In short, i probably waste my 4 years zuo boing.
At the end of it, prob i might have a second upper and a good job, bui'll missed out a lot of life experiences.
Often i asked myself, why the thais and the taiwanese can have so much passion
and time for their eca, yet for us, one more hour is gonna kill us.
I guess its just the way we are brought up.
Passion to most ppl is not worth much. Only grades and good job matters.
Most ppl are so scared that they will lose the grade and jobs that they immediately
give up this passion which has not even surfaced.
To me, I try my best to balance both.
However, there will be times when one overwhelm the other and u feel like giving up.
Fear not my child, cos at the end of the tunnel lies the light.
I wouldn't say i'm very passionate about cheer, however cheer brings to me other form of value in a spiritual way. I gain leadship, patience, eq and most important of all, a cool girl.
Therefore looking back at the 3 plus years of joining aces, i have no regrets. 3 more weeks of journey and i'll alight the bus. Really hope the society does not take away this passion from any potential juniors .
Last but not least, fyp really sucks .
No comments:
Post a Comment