I don't get what giappy said but .. with *star*
Tired .... I'm sure every one 1.
Injured .... I'm very sure every 1 is ailing some way or another.
Despaired ... Not for me. Though the stunts are ridiculous, (Read: trying to up bu and japan at the same time ) i think we can persevere and continue training.
How much trust do we have? Trust ur spotters will catch your flier when she fall ? Trust your base to catch you and not let you fall? Trust your team ? Trust your coach? Now we need to trust each other even more in this testing time. Injuries are a bit high but we trust enough, and must work with the trust that no more will fail, no more will drop and no more we will not go up.
i Just want to say, we are in deep shit and we can choose to smell it together to make it less smelly or just pinch our nose and inhale more of it through the mouth or just step on it to spread it even further and wider.
I think nowadays I'm making less and less sense cos I get hit on my head too much. I have truly become a stupid piece of shit. Don't leave when there's a chance, take a leap of faith and trust every 1 to get out of it together. 5 weeks to comp.
Anyway to those of you who think you are secretly reading this place, u are being watching!! the truth is out there. 1 more thing. STick together la, please don't leave cos we didn't leave, stay for the future and stay for the love(for cheer).
Signing out,
KPPOS a.k.a. Emo king a.k.a the fly a.k.a i-need-some-love a.k.a Sir Stew pig
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment