Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HO 2008

Hi guys, well I said that I will try to put up a post. Here I am with some time to write a post, but I dunno how I should start...

I do not want to be too EMO now... I just wanna wish all the best to ZM, WY, MiMi and hall 1; to YR, XP and hall 3; to XW, XW and hall 4; to YB and hall 9; to Koh and hall 10; to YY, Na, MC and hall 12; to CR, Mr BHS, Gine, Saac and hall 13; last but not least all the best to Yod, YB, XW, ZM, WY, MiMi, SF, YY, WC, XW, PSL, LL, Mr BHS, MC, Roof, WW, Koh and ACES. Wish all of you all stunts up and put up a good show for everyone.

To ACES, we actually look quite good from the video. I know we only train this routine for 1 night only, and cannot put up to our best standards, but seriously we don't look bad at all... lets all co-operate during the interval and run through a few times and we will be good to go le. Don't we always perform best when under pressure? We are FJ.

Think I also need to wish those photo taking gang luck... Hope you guys got enough photo taking trainings in the last few days... Show them that we not 1 sec pose stunts.

No comments: