Where is the love
I put some thought into this question and i still couldn't get an answer. There used to be a bitter rivalry between us and ice-cream. And more recently the animosity between us and u-know-who. So what's the problem, is it cos of pple like me who started the war, or there already isn't much friendship in the first place.
On other side, there seem to be some sort of bickering regarding helping other teams. Is it's our culture to dislike help. One instance, a particular jc sorta 'kicked' us away, even though we had good intentions of helping at a neutral event. The reason ? "Our people cannot perform with you guys around." Huh? I don't get the picture, we haven't said a single word, and we haven't even gotten close to talking to them. O well maybe it's what we said prior or anything, the reason their stunt fail is simply basics. It doesn't matter now.
I just cannot understand why we were not well-received by others. The way we talk? The way we walk? Or is it the rivalry? The jealousy maybe? I don't wanna say it's lonely to be up there, cos pple will think we are arrogant, but i like to preach humility and be human cos there's always other more legendary pple than you. So what's the deal of being so stuck up, when there'll always be some out there who will make u look like a noob.
So where is the love. Though love in abudant in my team, with 12 couples from the team, i cannot understand. Anyone wanna comment?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
" I just cannot understand why WE were not well-received by others. The way we talk? The way we walk? Or is it the rivalry? The jealousy maybe? "
The we you refering to here is you and someone or our team as a whole?
As a whole, i not so egoistic to treat myself as the team.
oh so u mean don't like the team.
I thought it was just don't like you.
Post a Comment