Terms and Conditions.
Well to make things clear, I shall show some videos of what I expect, and what I do not.
First this is what I expect...
or
Ok now for those that will fail,
and
and
Ok hope its clear enough to you guys.
Ok, first thing, the prize is only for the first person to make it. Reason - this challenge is to spur you guys on, only right the first person to make it gets the prize, then got challenge mah.
Ok, other then to serve as an encouragment, as you guys are aware what a sponsorship means, it meas to represent, promote, etc for a certain company, in exchange for money or benefits etc. For me what I would need from the successful person is to put on a X-Wonder T-shirt and go around doing rewind, in the name of X-Wonder sponsorship, to help promote X-Wonder. The duration is just as long as the duration of the trip.
So to answer your questions about the number of times you need to do, the number of times required to show me can just be 1 successful time, but when over in Japan, you have to do the rewind to promote my interests. Lets put it at 1 rewind to every location we go to.
Then if the air ticket is sponsored alr, It shall be change to the air fare for the next cheerleading trip ACES make, such as Taiwan. Then you will do the promotion and represent X-wonder in that country, for the duration of the trip.
Hope this is clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment