Iseportms
I just want to clarify a few things. Someone is inpersonating me. Well its something out of my control, and I am not angry, I just want to let all of you know that it is not me. Its (the tagboard) becoming like the tabloids, quoting something that someone did not say. Seriously I din know that I am that famous and popular for you imposter to inpersonate.
If i wanted to publicise the blog, I would have done so 8 months ago, why wait till now. And I also would not have done it on a tagboard. Moreover, athough my blogging technical knowledge did improve, I am still considered a noob. I never knewed how to be able to link a site with my "nickname" on a tagboard. You must be really pro. If I wanted to publicise it, I would have use my more re-known youtube channel to do so.
Blogs are prone to attacks from annoymous people, i.e Weixiang. Being annoymous is one thing, I can accept that, some people are just shy. But being an imposter is something else. It is way lower than being annoymous.
Anyway although I am not extremely happy, but I have to thank you for helping me make known to the world about the blog. You must have acted out of goodness and goodwill for me. I really appreciate your efforts. Would you like to contact me? I might need a publicity officer for my team, and I think you can do a great job for me. Price is negotiable.
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment