It could be read both ways.
Everything can be read both ways, either I'm damn good at producing Quotable quotes or i complain enough to let people take notice. Reading through all the stuff I've written here for 1 year, I stand by my previous post even more. I said enough, and definitely complained enough for the 365 days and at the end of it, I'm the one facing them right now. It's a cycle, a complete one, a efficient one.
Karma is the most efficient engine in the world(I think), If u all know about engineering, all existing engines are never 100% efficient, but karma is there to defy logic, the output is always proportional to your input. No nett loss or no nett gain, so better keep in mind and do good now. The more you accumulate the better.
Today, I became a asshole, I realised I cannot keep secrets and people generally don't trust me anymore, time to be more reliable and like I told my president, "I'll never duah you again." TMD, that day I paoto some shit to stir more shit and today I got paoto-ed. Stupid Karma, but it's good too. Really time to shut up.
PLEASE GIVE ME BACK YOUR FAITH IN ME.
O well, maybe the boy who cried wolf died in the end, or maybe he got adopted by the wolves or maybe he just ran fast enough to let the whole village die.
I started a new 'Sir diu pit' trend in the team. Woots. SSPOS
I shall add in my favorite quote from my gigantic list of 29. And the winner Is
"28. There can never a place full of light without shadow on the other side, there's no absolute justice, absolute balance
posted by thefly at 5:21 AM | 0 Comments Monday, January 07, 2008"
From *star*
"18. no matter how you try to solve your problem of your computer hanging, the best solution is still to press the restart button
posted by *star* at 9:03 AM | 0 Comments Thursday, December 13, 2007"
From Giap, a 4-way-tie
"14. Yes everyone in ntu has quiz, but how many can do well like me and still go training?
posted by giap at 2:47 PM | 0 Comments Thursday, October 12, 2006"
"18. If weight is really an issue, why not enforce it on both guys and girls. After all being fat results in potential lack of stamina which is bad for cheerleading.
posted by giap at 2:47 PM | 0 Comments Thursday, October 12, 2006"
"23. THINGS TO ACHIEVE THIS DECEMBER
1. TOPLESS SINGLE LIB
2. LOSE WEIGHT TILL 75
3. BACKTUCK ANYWHERE
posted by giap at 5:05 PM | 0 Comments Sunday, November 19, 2006"
"7. Cheer to me is full of drama, cos there was never a moment for me where there was no action
posted by giap at 2:43 AM | 0 Comments Monday, September 18, 2006"
Actually I thought mynameiswoman have a few nice quotes too but due to the lousy english i have to edit some of them
"2. No smile, no connection with the audience, It'll just be another stuntman show to me. Jackie Chan? 16 Jackie ChanS.
posted by mynameiswoman at 9:16 AM | 0 Comments Thursday, June 28, 2007"
"4. Cheerleading is a team sport, thus teamwork is essential. One person's mood can somehow affect the team's moral and stunt rate.
posted by mynameiswoman at 9:16 AM | 0 Comments Thursday, June 28, 2007"
Favorite: 爱的教育
"7. Encouragement provides confidence. By having confidence, 50% of the battle is already won. Impossible is nothing. Really.
posted by mynameiswoman at 9:16 AM | 0 Comments Thursday, June 28, 2007"
From RSS
"9. Be clear of your jobscope, initiatives are always welcome but make sure you do your job in the 1st place.
posted by rara at 3:38 PM | 0 Comments Thursday, October 12, 2006"
End my post. Uber long too but still cannot win 100 quotes. that's gonna be the bench mark of long posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment