Wednesday, January 09, 2008

100th post.

Should I blog about the drama, my karma, or my vision?

I love The team, the people inside in now. Why, cos the team is shrinking but the time we spent together is increasing? Learning to Close 1 eye and Shut up at the right time is Super important in the team.

Things you must do to survive:

1. Endure Black faces.
2. Endure Sarcasm (Heat Sink Fan)
3. Endure Emo people
4. Shut up (or Bo chup)
5. Start another CCA
6. Lower the price of your Pride
7. Endure WindCool Speak
8. Endure pain
9. Communicate with foreigners
10. Understand stunts by looking at fingers and listening to funny noises.

That's basically it.
-----------------------------------------------------

Cheer leading is A cycle, Cheer leading is karma (update)

I need morphine. I feel like an idiot, when i realised I'm the one who wrote that.
Last year, who in ntu don;t have quiz, updated version , who in cheerleading not tired. (some how really different circumstances and not very very very very very relevant but some how similar). Last year, I feel useless, this year, other pple turn to feel useless.

Cheerleading is so funny. A sport u can never really leave behind. Some also end up cheering, albeit for other team but it's the passion you once had, the showmanship, the feeling of adrenaline during a performance even you know the crowd sucks.

----------------------------------------------------

100th post celebration.

Woots 100th post, our baby, the brainchild of 5 super eng people drinking beer at a stupid place, knowing some weird people. O well, Like *star* said, this blog really brought back some sweet memories, some new quotes to use during trainings and to think I was there pondering to delete the blog just a few weeks back.

I want to celebrate by calling out all my teammates by their nickname and let them know they are remembered.

Current:
stupidness melons acidtongue
prata man buddy sora
iron woman rssrara thebox
war starter ll&dd chaangalookalike
thebastard

Juniors :
scarlet caca
wwbyb luohanfish
big head

Those who left:
Windows froggie ahlian
Pigtrotters quack247 themannow
jiedilian CH lovegambler
chaffuered around originalchaang


These people have affected me some way or another good and bad other but without you, I wouldn't be the me, I am now. And last but not least all my foreigner friends, That I got to know through Cheer.

I want to be happier cos things are definitely becoming grim the way things go another cycle is coming soon. Wonder whois the next, 我不比了 or the next 'got pink 1 meh?'. Love to stick around to see how things turn out and how we avoid the shit this time round, What we did last year is to sweep the shit under the carpet and sit on the sofa.

Last words before the 101th post.

KARMA is more powerful than you thought.

No comments: