One year ago for Cheerobics 2006, I was a mid-tier and did partner stunt with Mr Stone. This year for Cheerobics 2007, I was a mid-tier once again and did partner stunts. Any difference?
The answer is no.
Clearly, as others are progressing, I remained stagnant. In fact, I am getting bored with I am doing now. It's just getting too mundane, too predictable.
I agree with sayann that the amount of love in the team is, in fact, overdosed. Simply reminded me abt my failed r/s with Mr--. Screw it.
For one of the most awaited performance I was yearning for, I chuied it. It's one of my most confident stunt whereas the stunt i dreaded most went up smoothly. Argh. I am just lousy. What am I good at? Nothing.
XX team was there as well. The gers exhibit confidence. Their smiles, their moves simply kill. Must admit they look kinda hot. Saw them doing heel stretch. I cant even do it. Sianx. What am I good at? nothing
If sayann is the emo boy of the team, I guess I am the emo gal of the team. No tactic plus fat. How far can I go.. ? Let go when I am at my peak? *not even at my peak now*
-emo plus heart-less-
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment