.: :: IF IMPOSSIBLE ITSELF SAYS I'M POSSIBLE..., :: :.
Yes... Nothing can be more chui when everybody else is doing something which I still cannot do... (Toss up hands to be exact)...
Yes... The thought of quitting ever crossed my mind...
Yes...I have lots of quizzes, projects assignments n the dreaded FYP...
Yes... I am in my final year year already, why still I join The varsity squad?
Yes... When everything seemed so negative, why fucking bother to carry on?
The answer....................PASSION.
Everybody has their owns weaknesses, thats why we ARE a team. But are we WORKING as a TEAM?
Not yet. I have to see that. People still often late for training, resulting in shorter training hours. People are still getting injured due to POOR SPOTTING again. WTF?!?!?! This time it happened to a JUNIOR? Does it reflect well on the seniors? That we emphasize so much on spotting and yet incidents happen again and again. Not serious this time round, but how many times before something serious?
The Cheerleading team has already wowed me so many times....Come on.. wow me again.
I found the fighting spirit to carry on, I hope not to be disappointed.
Till then, train hard. Exams ard the corner, study hard n take care of yourselves.
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment